I’m selling my AVP Polyrhythm Duo Filter on Reverb. It’s in great condition and the only reason I’m selling it is because I started using a Waldorf 2-Pole (few more options). This is loud and dirty though and has some unique characteristics to it, especially the LFO.
AVP Polyrhythm Duo Filter – dual analog filter + phaser box. It has two voltage controlled filters and a low-frequency oscillator made from authentic Soviet components. It has 8 knobs, 5 switches with which you can control the parameters of the sound. Both filters are made of components and circuitry in accordance with well-known Soviet synthesizers, produced in the USSR back in the 1980s.
- Method of signal processing: analog;
- Voltage Controlled Filters (VCF): two types — POLY (Polivoks filter) and RHYTHM (Ritm-2 filter);
- The low frequency oscillator (LFO): one — triangle;
- Audio inputs: two — mono jack socket for 6.3mm;
- Audio outputs: three — mono jack socket for 6.3mm;
- CV inputs: two — mono jack socket for 6.3mm;
- Controls: 8 knobs, 5 switches;
- Power supply: 12V AC power adapter (supplied);
- Plastic black case;
- Weight: 1kg;
- Dimensions: L13,5 x W18,5 x H5,5 (cm);
- Voltage: 220V, voltage transformer is needed if you live in an area with 110V standard!